Patagonia – Women’s Nano Puff® Jacket
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the updated Nano Puff® Jacket uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
Available in Blue with a Moondance patch.
Great for all around wear in the winter and a great layer on the following trips: Big Wild, British Columbia, Chamonix, Iceland, Kenya + Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro, Machu Picchu, Midnight Sun, Northern Lights, Norway, Pacific Northwest, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain + Morocco, and The Olympics.